Looking forward to the cold?

Yes I am! I have fallen in love with some clothes and I'm dreaming of wearing them! Think chunky snowflake cardigans and fluffy boots.


I prefer Winter to Summer, I can't sunbath, I just wasn't made for it! As much as the sun is good for cheering up my soul, there is something about hearing the rain fall so heavily that you can bearly think that warms me more than sunrays ever could!


Believe it or not im also already excited about Christmas! I think when you have children it becomes magical again! They way it was when you were a child. I am hoping to make lots of decorations myself this year. I have seen so many things that have inspired me! Felt Wreaths being one of my favorite.


There is nothing better than putting the Rat Pack Xmas cd on and digging out the boxes of treasures that haven't seen the light of day for 12 months!

Warmest love Miss M. xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment