A very book related post

Today I managed to pick up some cooking inspiration at a very good bookshop called The Works. I love new books and im looking forward to thoes cold winter nights planning our next weeks meals from these!


Another book related thing is that tomorrow I have my training to work in the Hospice Bookshop! I've got to be there at 9.45am sharp and I will be shown all the ropes.

On the way home from the bookshop tomorrow I can pop into a charity shop and pick up some more wool, my granny squares are looking pretty sad on the bookshelf!

Ive also bought a frame for the picture of my nan my mum gave me. Its my nan at 6 years old and its scary how much she looks like my 11 year old sister! I love it and im going to find a special place for it.

Here is my most recent charity shop bargain, a high back chair, perfect for studying/reading/crafting! It was just what I was looking for and I'm looking forward to crocheting a piece for the head rest!
That is all! Miss.M xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment